Costa Rica Wedding Policies
- All food and beverages served at functions associated with your destination wedding in Costa Rica must be provided, prepared and served by the hotel and consumed on the hotelís premises.
- Music playing in public/outdoor venues should stop at 10 p.m. so that guests who are staying around these areas may rest. The event may continue without music.
- The payment/deposit is non-refundable and will be applied to payment of the master account.
- Any additional expenses not included in the contract should be guaranteed by a credit card.
- The availability of space will be guaranteed by a signed contract and first deposit.